Problem with Camera function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Camera function

When I click on the "camera" icon in Create Album in Media , it does nothing..(the selection box for selecting the file doesn't appear). It seems the camera function doesn't work for a regular user.

P.S. The Upload fuction works fine.
    Cheers!

Hi Kim Thủy,

The upload attachments cho thành viên upload tối đa 10 hình nhưng có thể thay đổi kích thước của hình trong Album để display. Khi click camera icon để upload hình thì thành viên có thể upload maximum 50 hình.

Khi bấm vào camera icon thì KT chú ý thêm một pop-up window với 2 icons như hình sau đây và KT cần click vào Upload yellow marked) thì sẽ có thể upload hình từ computer của mình. Try thử và cho biết kết quả nhen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	upload_camera.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	19462
    Have a nice day!!

Comment

• KimThuy
      KimThuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info anh Binh, I will try to create a new Album...

Hi anh Binh,

I click on the Camera icon and try to upload more than 10 pictures but got the error... (see the screenshots)

Click image for larger version

Name:	limit_10_files_with_camera.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	19470

Click image for larger version

Name:	error_limit_10_files_with_camera.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	19469
    Cheers!

Comment

Hi KIm Thủy,
      Thử lại xem coi OK không?
      Have a nice day!!

Comment

Hi anh Binh,

This time I can upload more than 50 pictures but still see the message

Click image for larger version  Name:	camera_62pix_msg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.3 KB ID:	19475

Then I click Continue button and 62 pictures are loaded. I click Post and got an Error, now my browser hung. I have to refresh to reload the web page.

Click image for larger version  Name:	camera_62pix_err.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	19476
        Cheers!

Comment

Trong post trước mình có thông báo cho KT biết là the maximum is 50 pictures for an album. You can create an new album with Topic 2 Con't and load another 50 pictures. The limit is to help the members browse photos faster. However, I will try to get the meeting with the admin group to see we can raise to the maximum of 100 for each album.
          Last edited by BinhDo; 03-19-2020, 06:13 PM.
          Have a nice day!!

Comment

Okay anh Binh. If max is 50 pictures, that's fine. Thanks.
            Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X